Of course it hurts!! Ouchey!! I had my blood taken this morning, CD22, to see if I ovulated or not. I love the nurse that takes my blood. She is very sweet and very attentive to how the patient is doing during the blood draw. The first time she took my blood, all 5 vials, I immediately got dizzy and she grabbed me apple juice and let me hang out for about 5 minutes until dizziness subsided. The next 2 draws, easy peasy!
Today I ate breakfast, when in at about 10:30 and thought I was a champ at this by now. Boy was I wrong. She decided to go in the side of the crease in my arm and the blood barely flowed. So she said she needed to move it and did two times, with the thing still in my arm, and finally said she needed to take it out. I instantly started sweating, like all around my hairline, upper lip, back of my neck so she immediately asked if I felt I was going to pass out and I told her yeah, kind of! She called for the other nurse to get an ice pack and water for me. She iced the back of my neck to cool me down, gave me tissues to blot the sweat, and the nurse handed me some ice water. We agreed I needed to lay down and so she took me to an exam room and let me lay down for 10 minutes. She did my blood draw laying down and agreed from now on, this is how we'd do it.
It sucks too because I have no sign of ovulating so I'm sure by Thursday I'll get the call saying I didn't. I know, think positive. As soon as they say I didn't ovulate, I have to call the RE and get the tests done he wants me too. I'm going to be direct and ask how much these costs since I have to pay for them myself, no insurance coverage, and if they are a lot, I'm going to go see another RE (not this asshole) and go from there. They might say I need the tests, which is fine, but I'd rather here it from someone that is more considerate of my situation than this last yahoo:)
My husband gets back tonight from a 3 day trip and I sure did miss him!! It makes me realize that if we weren't married, I'd be sitting at home by myself dreaming of a man like him to come into my life. He's not perfect, neither am I. But we do genuinely love each other for all the right reasons, and silly ones like how I love his nice ass! He will be an amazing father and I just hope I can help make that happen sooner than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment