One thing my husband and I have been back on forth on is when to take a vacation because if we book it a few months in advance and I'm pregnant, will I feel comfortable enough to leave the country, will I be surrounded by alcohol and friends and feel left out, obviously won't be riding any rollacoasters. Well it's CD18, no "o" and I'll take a blood test on Tuesday to see if I actually did or not. Guessing I didn't :(
So..........it's a perfect time to go to Hawaii!!! I'd really wanted to go with my friend A and her husband B but we have both told each other we are trying to get pregnant since we went on vacation together in April and I just thought if one of us was pregnant by December, it would be hard on the other one so I decided I didn't want to go. Well I think we are pretty safe to say I'm not pregnant and won't be the first week in December, I won't even probably get AF by then so it works out perfectly!! And maybe it will be the last vacation where I'm not pregnant or a mother so we can go party it up in Hawaii!! We leave December 7th for a week in Kauai. Oh, and did I forget to mention A isn't pregnant yet either (she picked Hawaii so she could relax on the beach while she was pregnant) but it will be nice to see her and talk about everything but most of all have an AMAZING time!!
I hesitated because the money we are spending on the trip should probably be saved for the unknown tests and procedures that could come this year, but screw it! Plus, when we wanted to go but decided not to book the trip in May, it was 50% more than it is now. We found cheap tickets and the hotel room is now discounted. Unfortunately, I'm still fat and will still have to wear a bikini in less than a month so I have no false hopes that I will drop a couple sizes by then. But my goal is 10 pounds:)
Oh, and for anyone that thinks relaxing and going on vacation equals a baby.........not for this girl. I've been on many vacations and still no bambino!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment