Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Is my CBEFM broken??

Really, it's CD 15 and still no "O" on the monitor. I took Clomid CD 5-9 and on CD21-23 I have to get a blood test to see if I ovulated because I should have ovulated one week before, so CD 14. Well there is no sign of ovulating. I just know I'm going to get that call next week that says, you did not ovulate. At least this month it won't be a call on my birthday:)

I'm such a pessimist right now, but really, I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. And that would mean she would do one more month of Clomid before exploring other options. The crazy thing is she hasn't even started me on Metformin but I read conflicting things about whether Met is necessary because I'm not insulin resistence, but if it doesn't hurt me, please, let me take it!! So I'll have to bring that up at the next doctor appointment.

If anyone is reading this and has heard great things about fertility centers in Washington, Oregon, California, please let me know! My gut instinct tells me that Clomid is not going to help and we do not have fertility centers in my start and no place that does IVF.

No comments: