I post TTC videos on youtube and I welcome all comments. But recently there has been some that I just think.......really??
First one came a couple days ago. A 21 year old who has a 2 year old and a 10 month old wants to know how long my husband and I have been TTC and when my doctor prescribed Clomid for me. Why??? Because you really feel like you can relate to me and we might possibly be in the same position? You've had 2 kids and you just gave birth 10 months ago so it's fairly obvious you haven't been trying for more than say 9 months and you want some drug to speed things along? It's pretty obvious you have a good chance of ovulating on your own and sorry I don't feel compassion for you trying to have your 3rd kid before you are 22 years old.***oh crap, look at that, my true judgemental side just came out***
Next, the comment I got was that someone got pregnant after TTC for 5 years on their first round of 50mg of Clomid....here's part of the comment "Well, my Dr. put me on clomid in August. (50 mg) and now....I'm pregnant!!! Okay, this one is a little more relateable than the last one but ouch, it only took you one month? But at least she was encouraging to just keep the faith that it would work.
But when emotionally you are drained wondering why these drugs aren't working for me, why are we having such a hard time getting pregnant and then someone wants to give themselves a shoutout for getting pregnant, it's the last thing you want to hear.
But then I wonder when I'm reading other peoples blogs if they may think the same thing about me. I'm only into my 3rd month of getting help from an ob/gyn and right now it's only a little pill I'm taking when some are on to IUI's, their 5th round of IVF or even multiple miscarriages. I wonder if they have little sympathy for me. I hope not, but I appreciate when people give me other ideas to bring to my doctor such as "I took Clomid and Metformin." Obviously 50mg of Clomid did not work for me so hearing that it worked on someone's first try, it's like, how do you want me to respond to that?
On another note, I've gained 2.2lbs in 3 days. I have no idea why? Really, no idea. I've stayed within my WW points and I've exercised 2 times this week. So my food today will go something like this....skim milk, yogurt, an orange, McDonald's salad, carrot for snack, air popped popcorn, chicken and veggie bake, WW fudge bar, and extra water. I'm thinking possibly I ate too much salty or prepackaged food but damn!! Am I the only person that diets but gains weight??
Okay, enough of this poor me crap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment